Nowadays, both men and women should undergo regular screening for cancer, as early detection and targeted treatment can often prevent a worsening situation. Feeling assured that you are in competent hands, should be a comforting feeling. Health insurance plans offer comprehensive, tiered diagnostics – it would be a pity if patients did not take advantage of this.
Even if health insurance companies only pay for a routine gynaecological check-up every 3 years, the majority of specialists still recommend an “annual check”.
- Blood pressure measurement
- Inspection and palpation of the abdomen
- Inspection of the vulva, vagina and cervix
- Taking a precautionary smear of the cervix and vagina
- Palpating the breasts and armpits
Keep in mind: the earlier cancer is detected, the easier it is to treat and the greater the chance for a final cure!
WE WANT YOU TO STAY HEALTHY!