On the one hand, good contraception should offer a high degree of safety, while on the other hand it should ultimately be simple and easy to use.
Gynecological contraceptive care should be carried out at least once a year. Statutory health insurance companies provide for this.
The care program is as follows:
- Blood pressure and weight control
- Inspection and palpation of the abdomen
- Inspection of the vagina and cervix
- Taking a swab of the cervix and the vagina
Additional examinations may also be necessary due to a pathological condition, the cost of which will also be borne by health insurance companies (for example ultrasound checks, special measures to identify bacteria etc.), or can be requested in an elective service consultation.
We are happy to offer you competent advice on recommended methods of contraception and individually select the best method for you:
- Natural methods of contraception (cycle monitoring, cycle computer, temperature/calendar method)
- Chemical/barrier methods
- Hormonal contraception (pill, three monthly injection, (implant)
- Hormone sticks, prevention patches, hormonal vaginal ring, hormonal coils
- Intrauterine device (coil)
- Emergency contraception (“morning after pill”)
- Permanent methods (sterilization)
Ligation of the fallopian tubes using laparoscopy may also be discussed as a permanent measure if so desired and can be carried out at any time on an outpatient basis.
When choosing the optimal contraceptive method for you, we take into account your wishes, your lifestyle, and individual medical conditions with respect to your age (in particular, risks such as thrombosis, etc.).
EXPERIENCE A COMFORTABLE APPROACH TOWARDS CARE AND PREVENTION.